Submit a TV Program

We are now accepting and scheduling new programs. DVDs can be dropped off at 400 Providence Mine Rd. Bldg. N3 between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.

Anyone who lives in Nevada County may submit a program to air on our community cable channels (Comcast 11, and Suddenlink 16 in Alta Sierra and Truckee).

You don't have to be a Member to submit a program, but hey, what is it worth to have your show on TV? It costs us thousands to support this station. We'd love for you to join as a member, or to make a small contribution to support community access television. Thanks for considering this.

Download the Program Submission Agreement Form, fill it out and be sure to sign the Statement of Compliance on the back.  After that we'll get you on the air.  If you're not familiar with public access television and you have questions, please refer to our Policy Manual for infomation on program content.  (The short story is that we'll show almost anything that is non-commercial, that isn't legally obcene and that you have the permission to show.)

Please be aware that scheduling your show (i.e., determining what time and which days it will play on TV) depends on many factors, particularly the length of your program.

If you're from outside Nevada County and you'd like to submit a program, we encourage you to contact us to help you find a local submitter.  We also request a small gift of support ($20) to help us process your programs.