SaveMart shoppers: your purchases will support our work when your S.H.A.R.E.S card is scanned at checkout. Pick up a card in the lobby of the station or call us at 470-0794 and we'll mail one to you. We have earned more than $1,500 from this program!
When you shop at SPD Market, you can support the Digital Media Center and NCTV by signing up for a Community Card the next time you're in the store. Here's how:
- At checkout, request a Community Card.
- The clerk will give you their sign-up form and the plastic cards (including keychain size).
- On their form, ignore the "Select the group" part (we're not on the printed list yet) as well as the line about registering online if your group isn't on the form.
- At the end of the list under Yuba River Charter School, hand-write in "Nevada County Digital Media Center."
- Fill in your name, address, phone, etc.
- The clerk will take the form and fill in the Card number from the back of your plastic card.
- SPD will sign you up online with eScrip, the provider of this fund-raising program.
That's it! Show your card (or you can just give them your phone number) whenever you shop, and NCTV/Media Center will get a rebate of up to 3% of your purchases.
Thank you and please tell your friends, too.